Pages

Monday, December 5, 2011

LOAD Challenge for January!!!

Ok everyone... I'm putting out a LOAD Challenge for January to everyone... LayOut A Day!! It might seem like alot BUT every double page layout counts as 2... I'll even make it easier and let you do a card and count it. The whole idea isn't to stress you out but to start 2012 off with a bang and get scrapbooking!! I put the challenge out on Facebook (if not a friend and want to be look me up Cathy van de Bruinhorst) and let me know and I'll add you to the group OR go to Let's Scrap at www.letsscrap.ning.com and look up the group for 100 layouts in 2012 and look for my LOAD Challenge and hook it up there.... I know you guys can do it.. and even if you don't get too 31 layouts for January, just think of it and try it... :0) Thanks!!

4 comments:

  1. I am gonna do my best to keep up with you and everyone else! I think this will be a load of fun!! Get it.....load of fun....I will go back to my corner now LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wanna play, I wanna play! I will be away for part of January, though, and being such a sloooooooow scrapper, I'll be lucky if I finish a layout a week! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great challenge Cathy, you must be so thrilled so many people are going to join in. I think I might be nuts to even say I'll do it to, but going to give it a try.

    ReplyDelete
  4. OK, rather than be publicly humiliated, I will also do my best to keep up with the speed scrappers!

    ReplyDelete