Pages

Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Vieve.....

This is another layout for an album I am doing for Vieve.... I'm going to be seeing her in April so I will be busy with pics for her album.... all these beautiful pics of a beautiful person.... love my Vieve!!


If you want to see it closer just click on the image... alot of the 'bling' details didn't show up on the scan... all the little coins are shinny gold... the border strip on the right page has some copper stickles blinging up the holes from the border punch....

I used an older sketch from Let's Scrap and it worked perfect for these pics.... here is the sketch I used


Ok.. now back to working on more layouts... soooo many pictures and so little time.. ;0)


1 comment:

  1. hi Cathy Just letting you know that I have chosen you as a recipient for the Liebster Blog award - I have been following your blog.
    Pop on over to my blog http://anaperalta25.blogspot.com/rubber hugs Ana

    ReplyDelete