Pages

Thursday, April 19, 2012

Dance....

This is another layout for Vieve's album. I am loving working with the amazing pics that she has.... beautiful settings, beautiful outfits and, of course, beautiful Vieve!! 
Please excuse the blurred scan... I was fighting with my scanner a bit with this layout too... and if won again!!

This is from a Let's Scrap sketch..... 



At Let's Scrap the Design Team is gearing up for a month of InterNational Scrapbooking events for NSD. All kinds of fun to get involved with so you should go and check it out!! On Facebook I am doing a LOAD (LayOut A Day) challenge... for mine there is no prizes but we can post all that we are doing on the 'group' page. If you are interested and are not already a friend on facebook, or if I have overlooked to add you to the group please let me know... that will be for the whole month of May!!

1 comment: