Pages

Tuesday, June 5, 2012

May's LOAD...

Here are more of the layouts that I did up for my May LOAD Challenge. On facebook I have created a group and we are doing 3 LOAD's a year the next one is scheduled for September.. if you want to be part of it look me up on facebook 'Cathy van de Bruinhorst'. I am doing a personal LOAD for the year and up at the top of the blog is my ticker... I'm not doing to bad!! ;0) 

All of the layouts below were made for Let's Scraps InterNational Scrapbooking Month Challenges. All were done using LS sketches as well... 
'for a larger image of the layout just click on it'

Bodies Revealed... this was a challenge at Let's Scrap to do a layout without using pics

 This one was using this sketch with hexagon shaped in it... love this pic of My Adorable One!!

 This was a sketch from last month... a layout I did up for a friends Vegas album...

 This layout I'm not happy with but with so many pics to scrapbook I don't think I am going to re-do it. The challenge was to do a layout of where you live and use your countries flag somewhere on the layout as well. I had lost my mojo and struggled thru this layout... :-/

 I'm not a big 'card' girl, so this is based on a card sketch. We were getting ready to go to Vegas and I made up a little coupon book for My Adorable One... 4 cigars, dinner at The Wicked Spoon, foot rub, back rub, Margaritaville drinks... just fun stuff like that... :0)

 This layout was Mindi and My challenge at LS... we did a 'A La Carte' Challenge... we started with 3 patterned papers, a layered title and the sketch and then for the next 5 days we added embelli's to it. We even played with a zipper... mine is supposed to be a butterfly in case you are wondering.. ;0)

 This was another challenge... using a banner title and a bingo card. I used some Simple Stories goodies on this... :0)

 Another challenge... Denise had us look at a pic she pulled off from Pintrest and using that we were to create a layout. The pic had blue and white coloring and had a tree painted on the wall. As soon as I saw the tree on the wall I thought of these pics and this is what I came up with... love it!!

 This is a sketch from last month as well... I had fun with this one. One of my best friends went to Hawaii with her husband for their 10th Anna... they brought me home a Starbucks card so I had to do up a layout about the fact that they went to Hawaii and all I got was a Starbucks card... lol Love the pics that she took, I totally swiped them off from facebook!!!

So this catches me up from May... tomorrow I will post my first layouts for June as soon as it is posted on Let's Scrap.. ;0)

No comments:

Post a Comment