Pages

Friday, November 23, 2012

Live Love Laugh

I have used this quote before on layouts of me and My Adorable One..
He brings all these things and so many more to my life everyday!

This is the layout I did for Let's Scrap this week. 


Not my favorite 'layout' but I love the pics... yes we are
goofy but we are totally head over heals in love as well... ;0)

Here is the sketch that I worked with... I only used one side of it 
because it worked so well for my pics... and I flipped it too!! ;0)


If you want to play with this sketch and post it for our weekly
winner at Let's Scrap you can do it until Tuesday midnight... every
Wednesday they come out with a new sketch. You can use the sketches there
anytime and post them in the gallery too... come play with us!!


No comments:

Post a Comment