Pages

Thursday, November 15, 2012

Preston... 2 hours old

I am applying for a new DT position at Sketch-N-Scrap. They 
have some great sketches to play with.. if you haven't checked them
out you should!!

Here is my layout for the DT sketch.. of course it is Preston!! Isn't he 
just the 'yummiest' little guy. I can't believe he is a month old already!! Where
does the time go?! More pics of him at 2 hours old in the hospital...


Here is the sketch that I worked with


I had fun playing with this sketch and I would love to work
with this site on their DT.... we will see!! ;0)


4 comments:

  1. What a sweet, sweet LO~best of luck making the team!! : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable layout and what sweet lil' guy! Love the papers you used, very masculine! Thanks for joining our DT call!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww, so very sweet! Thanks for joining the DT call at Sketch N Scrap! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awwww babies! I love babies. I love the name Preston. What a great page.

    ReplyDelete