Pages

Monday, January 6, 2014

Challenge #21 Anything Goes!!

Here is my LOAD #5 and my work with this weeks challenge at

Challenge #21 Anything Goes!!

You can use any rubber/clear or digital stamp you want!
We just want to see stamping on your project!! ;0) 

Here is my work with this challenge... I'm not much of a card girl but I'm getting the hang of it!!

click to enlarge

We have 2 sponsors and that means 2 prizes!!

Prize: Mini Album Mania Specialty CD

AND

Prize: $25 gift certificate to online store (good for digital & rubber stamps)



Come and play with us at Love To Scrap Challenge Blog!!!


6 comments:

  1. Despite your comment about not being a card girl, you do a pretty darn good job! I love what you did with this Owen image and your design is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you are getting the hang of becoming a card gal! This card is cute. Like the paper choices and the details you used

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the "mad for u" sentiment - perfect for your Mad Hatter stamp!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful card. Great work with the image.

    ReplyDelete
  5. yes indeed ! great card! way to go!! i love your image background! how did you do these red strikes? great papers too!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is cute, I love the hearts, and the background...awesome job!

    ReplyDelete