Pages

Monday, February 24, 2014

Let's Scrap Challenge #182

This is for Let's Scrap Challenge #182, 
here are Janet's instructions for this challenge

Hi all

I have a lovely challenge for you this week. There are a few lovely places that I go to when I want some happy time. I am sure you all have those places as well. So for my challenge, I would like you share your

HAPPY PLACE

Rules:
Layouts to feature photo or photos of the place that makes you happy, the place you just enjoy and love to go to. This place can be somewhere outdoors or indoors - but not your scraproom and preferably away from home. And the LO should focus on the PLACE, not people. People can be in the photos but only as props.
Card girls - you can use a sentiment or picture of your happy place.

Additional requirements:
At least one of the embellishments, paper, detail or technique must affirm your happy place, ie book embellie for a library, leaves for a park, etc.
Some doodling.
And journalling saying why that place makes you happy. It would be nice if your journalling is handwritten. You can always do a hidden journal tag if you don't like your handwriting.

You must use a Let’s Scrap Sketch. And you can do either a layout or a card.


So here is what I did... My Happy Place is
Las Vegas Baby!!!!

click to enlarge

This is the Let's Scrap sketch that I used for this challenge


Thanks for checking out my work with this challenge!!
Come and play with us.. you have another week or so to do it!!

This is LOAD #21 & #22

1 comment:

  1. Oh I love this layout and that you used so many photos of your fave place... love the papers tooo and the washis

    ReplyDelete