Pages

Monday, March 31, 2014

Oh Snap!!!

This is just another double page layout I completed this month... I guess I was
just to lazy to actually scan it and put it on my blog..!! ;0) Not sure why.. I think it
turned out cute and, of course, it has Yummy pics!! Ohhhhh he was so small... he was 
2 weeks old here, what a doll!!!

click to enlarge

I found this film strip on my Mickey and Friends cartridge and love it!!! Mixed it with
some washi tape I had collected from somewhere, a Bo Bunny stamp and a card from 
a project life pack... and lots of cute pics of Yummy and his parts and pieces!!

I got the inspiration for this off from Pinterest... not sure where or who but it stuck in my head...
as well as the next layout too.. ;0)

Thanks for looking!!

LOAD #11 & 12

No comments:

Post a Comment