Pages

Thursday, January 1, 2015

January 1st... the LOAD Challenge!!!

Happy New Year!! I hope everyone had a safe and Happy New Years Eve and are starting off the New Year right.... Me?? I'm starting by kicking off this LOAD (LayOut A Day) challenge.. if you want to join us it is never to late to start with us on our Scrapbooking LOAD Facebook Page

Sooooo I'm not one for New Years Resolutions but my 'goal' this year in scrapbooking is to use up some of my 'kits' parts and pieces I have left from layouts that are scattered about as well as using up some of these TONS of bits and pieces of scraps... I literally have boxes of them because I just 'can't' throw them away.. I might be able to use them somewhere... well that will be my goal this year!! lol

So hopefully I can get some more layouts done today but there are other things that I need to attend to as well... but I got 3 layouts done all using pieces that were left from Simple Stories 24/7 paper packs. Unfortunately I still have enough to do several more layouts... !! lol


Here they are...

#1
Daddo and Yummy cuddling on the couch and they both fell asleep... it was just to precious not to snap this photo and scrap it!! ;0)


#2
We will pull into the parking lot at Starbucks Yummy will say 'Grandma 'needs' coffee' and I will say laughing.. YES she does!!! He always gets an apple juice but truth be told I know he only wants the green straw.. it makes for an awesome sword when he is done with his drink.. ;0)


#3
Cindy and Dave went on a Mexican cruise and brought him back this cute little guitar with his name on it.... he LOVES this guitar... it is 'my tar' as Yummy says.. lol This was just way to adorable not to take pics of.. he is sooooo cool!!! ;0)


#4
Yummy blowing kisses and having fun... lol This kid kills me.. he fills his Grandma with so much joy. Love this kid to pieces!! 


Well back at it and hopefully I will get more layouts going today... I really want to make my 31+ layouts this month.. if feels really really good to get some scrapbooking done!! ;0)

No comments:

Post a Comment